FP&A and process design expert with 10+ years of experience
- Partnered with 6 marketing brand directors to design a key performance indicators (KPI) dashboard to analyze pilot sales metrics for new products.
- Served as sole resource to train brand directors on new sales dashboard.
- Documented precisely how to update the dashboard so that any new person joining the team can do it without additional training.
- Partnered with 6 marketing brand directors to design and implement a cross-brand expense tracking system to increase accountability across a $1B expense base and ensure account managers are empowered in their decision-making process.
- Redesigned yearly forecasting and resource allocation processes for $90M Marketing expense base, by using a zero-based budgeting approach.
- Identified and recommended the implementation of a shared services model to increase productivity and consistency across all portfolio brands.
- Increased visibility to Bud Light’s expense base with a focus on obligations due to multi-year contracts.
- Served as main resource to train account managers on improved expense tracking system.
- Partnered with the internal client team to redesign recurring monthly, quarterly, and yearly FP&A processes.
- Identified non-value added tasks and work duplication within the Finance organization across all brands.
- Shared best practices and proposed a new and improved state for the Finance function to operate.
In addition to all responsibilities mentioned in my prior job title, oversaw all forecasting processes for 8 different regions, and all quarterly business reviews. Created pitch deck templates to be used for all Board of Governors meetings with team owners, and all official communication. Trained new finance employees in the Hong Kong and Toronto offices, and shared best practices from the global finance team.
Responsible for the global 3-year forecasting of the NBA global league initiatives (TV revenue, marketing sponsorships and merchandising). Created a profitability model including all revenues sources to understand which initiatives to fund and which to scrap. Responsible for creating pitch decks for the Board of the NBA 4 times a year, presenting latest financial information, forecasts as well as investments opportunities. In addition, created an “NBA 101” curriculum (pitch decks and manual) for new team owners.
Main responsibilities include assisting the global service finance team with global consolidation and reporting for a $200M business. In addition, created a dashboard demonstrating the year to date performance of key indicators influencing sales incentives programs in order to reach and exceed sales target.
Noemie is an established financial leader, with 10+ years of experience working for Fortune 100 and private companies. Her expertise lies in developing short- and long-term forecasting models in order to drive growth and to identify and prioritize investment options. She is comfortable with socializing and implementing these models with both finance and non-finance audiences.
She also has a background in analyzing financial statements to find potential margin expansion opportunities and enjoys evaluating business unit bottom-line profitability to make informed business decisions and strategic investments.
Most recently, Noemie was part of the Innovation team at Anheuser-Busch developing and implementing a KPI sales dashboard used to evaluate newly launched pilots. Prior to becoming an independent consultant, Noemie was part of the Global League Finance team at the NBA and has previously worked at General Electric in a variety of finance roles through the Financial Management Program.
- Value Creation Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Business Process Redesign
- Process Improvement
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Demand Forecasting
- Financial Modeling
- Finance Project Management
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Organizational Design & Assessment
- Workforce Strategy & Insights
- Change Management
- Learning & Development
- Business Impact Analysis
- Entertainment & Media
- Professional & Business Services
- Consumer Goods
Interested in finding more Experts like Noemie?