Specialist in Athlete Work | Ex-BCG | Wharton
Sean is an experienced consultant with experience across several different industries and case types.
The majority of Sean’s work fits within two major pillars:
- Market Analysis: Frequently hired by leading financial institutions and venture-backed startups, Sean works with his clients to help define GO/NO GO decisions on investments into new markets. This work includes deep analysis of market trends, growth rates, and key ‘What If’ scenarios
- “Athlete” work: Large clients, up and and including Fortune 500’s, hire Sean to perform general “athlete” work to help advance their business goals. In this type of work, Sean will join a team and can assist in any task from Excel, Powerpoint, running a PMO, and many other classic consultant requirements.
Sean is proud to work closely with Catalant as a member of the invite-only Catalant Expert Advisory Board.
As a member of BCG (The Boston Consulting Group), Sean worked directly for senior stakeholders and CEOs for Fortune 500 clients. While at BCG, Sean was the top ranked performer in his cohort of 30. Prior to BCG, Sean graduated The Wharton School with Honors.
Pursuant to client confidentiality, Sean will not accept any project that would compete with a prior client from BCG.
- Value Creation Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Transformation Project Management
- Digital & Mobile Strategy
- Cloud Strategy
- Digital Transformation Roadmapping
- Product Management
- Digital Strategy Project Management
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Consumer Goods
- Private Equity
- Professional & Business Services
Interested in finding more Experts like Sean?