Founder of Perrotta Consulting Partners / Wharton MBA
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) University of Pennsylvania – Wharton School
Aug 2017 – May 2019
Focus: Finance, Operations, Marketing and Entrepreneurial Management
Founded a boutique consulting firm focused on market research and voice of the customer research. Clients include leading private equity and investment firms, portfolio companies, and fortune 500 companies.
Served in roles including Chief of Staff for the CEO of Activision Blizzard Esports, live services production for large console titles, and business development.
Responsible for managing a functional team and offsite development team to execute across a diverse array of technology projects. Served as the key client relationship manager for the CIO of a large federal agency to develop a technology roadmap. Served a variety of roles to meet client needs including: requirements gathering and analysis, executive presentation building, storyboarding, wireframe design, prototyping, and project management.
Matt is the founder of Perrotta Consulting Partners, a firm focused on market research, competitive analysis, and voice of the customer research. He is experienced with completing projects ranging from large-scale surveys in the consumer space to primary research interviews in emerging technology. Matt and his team specialize in building custom survey panels and sourcing interview participants in niche markets. He has supported clients including Bain Capital, MRI Software, and Parthenon Capital among many others.
Below is a sample of the projects we have completed:
- Custom market research report for portfolio company evaluating new segments consisting of 350+ primary research surveys and interviews as well as secondary research
- Primary research in the enterprise SaaS space for customer service including the creation of a custom survey panel
- Due diligence for FinTech solutions for financial planning
- Designed, administered, and analyzed surveys across the legal technology space
- Voice of the customer research for consumer technology
- Conducted customer interviews and stakeholder feedback sessions regarding real estate tech
Matt studied at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania where he double majored in strategic management as well as entrepreneurship and innovation. Prior to business school, he worked as a management consultant for Deloitte focusing on technology strategy. His project responsibilities ranged from providing advisory services to CIOs to leading custom development. He has experience working in the video game industry as well in a range of roles including chief of staff, product management, and production.
- Voice of the Customer Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Market Mapping & TAM Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Consumer Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Public Sector
- Private Equity
Interested in finding more Experts like Matt?