I help firms understand their markets and customers
T4 is a boutique market research & advisory firm that helps firms learn about their markets, customers, and industries. T4 uses its own expert network and leverages innovative technology to more effectively uncover secondary market research insights others miss.
Managed projects, developed high impact strategies, conducted incisive commercial due diligence, and delivered extraordinary value to clients including:
- Developed a high growth 5-year $2.5B Go-to-Market strategy for a leading tech company in a slow-growth industry
- Created a $300M+ omnichannel Go-to-Market strategy for a leading electronics industry disruptor
- Identified $200M+ attainable savings for a semiconductor procurement division at a leading cloud provider
- Conducted 12 commercial due diligences across numerous sectors for leading private equity firms, including launching three surveys and conducting over 200 industry expert and customer interviews
Intelligence Officer at United States Marine Corps
2012 – 2016
Built high-performing teams, developed inspirational leaders, and had the unique privilege of working with some of the most passionate, selfless, and dedicated group of people I have ever met.
As a Scout Sniper Platoon Commander, I turned a struggling Sniper Platoon into the top-performing Sniper Platoon in the Marine Corps reserve within one year by refocusing training priorities, overhauling training, cultivating leadership, and aggressive recruitment.
As an intelligence analysis team leader, I trained and led a team of 8 Marines while deployed in Southeast Asia and the Middle East, that synthesized daily market research briefings and conducted rapid due diligence on adversaries to inform operations and planning of a 2,500-person organization.
Derivatives Trader at Belvedere Trading, Llc
2010 – 2012, Chicago, IL
Belvedere trading is a leading commodity derivatives proprietary trading firm and market maker.
Increased trading profitability from $1,000 to $5,000+ per day by leveraging new trading technology and employing aggressive trading strategies while independently managing over $50 million across seven products
Implemented automated electronic trading on agriculture desk utilizing lessons learned from rotations between S&P 500 Index, Energy, and Metals options trading desks.
Maks is an ex-Bain & Company consultant, Marine Corps intelligence officer, and market research automation startup founder passionate about helping companies understand their markets, competition, and customers.
- Mergers & Acquisitions Strategy
- Due Diligence
- Value Creation Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Business Impact Analysis
- Data Science & Analysis
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Voice of the Customer Research
- Market Segmentation
- Market Mapping & TAM Analysis
- Pricing Analysis & Optimization
- Market Landscape
- Professional & Business Services
- Pharma & Biotech
Interested in finding more Experts like Maks?